Ratings for Dr. Paul J. DeMartino

I don't know what these people are talking about. I've been going to Dr. DeMartino for over 20 years now and never had a problem with him. He has always been courteous and listens to your problem.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

very rude and disrespectful. no help what so ever.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I've never been to this doctor and would never go to him. I've overheard his conversations in the out patient surgery center on Rt 70 and he is one nasty doctor to his patients. I've been a nurse for 45 years and he is one of the nastiest. He might be a good physician but one bad bedside manner!!!! not warm and fuzzy for sure!!! I am only rating the dr in the stars. Not the staff.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Horrible Dr. Arrogant and rude. Hot headed when asked a question. Rushes you out. Staff horrible too. dr Esinger is good

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I like Dr. DeMartino, however, I feel like I'm on trial when he says "yes or no answer". I'm not sure that I am getting him to understand what I am going through. Especially, since I went to him because I am having these attacks and my next appointment isn't for 2 months!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

After observing Dr dmartino and his staff i have noticed that they have issues with certain patients. This matter of rudeness to the people who enter the office shall be looked into further as harrassment complaints are being tossed around

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I would recomend Dr Essinger. He is knowledgeable and caring. He lets me have it when I miss appointments which I don't mind. I had diverticolits [spelling error] and he took over. Good Dr...........Thanks Mark/Toms River

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

The doctor was very helpful and knowledgable. His staff was professional and my symptoms were addressed.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Paul J. DeMartino's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ