Ratings for Dr. Jason G. Chandler

If you have anxiety this is the wrong office to visit unless you want to be reprimanded for it. I called to have every paper done to prevent sitting. The office girl left rooom for 15 minutes to tell Chandler I crumpled up a paper. He came back with a different story from her. I told him then and later his staff lies to his face causing drama to someone with anxiety. Twighlight zone!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Recently I had a minor procedure done and had a great experience with Dr. Chandler. His staff was great and made me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Chandler was efficient and kind. I felt like it was a snap for him and the recovery went well. I was impressed that he even checked up on me after to make sure I was feeling well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Chandler to anyone who needed oral surgery.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

As a local dentist at one of the largest practices in the area, I can give Dr. Chandler my complete professional endorsement. There are multiple doctors in our practice and we refer almost exclusively to OMFS of Utah and Dr. Chandler has seen hundreds of our patients. Dr. Chandler's training, planning, chairside manner, and clinical skill are second to none. My patients are always impressed by their experience. He communicates his objectives and is dedicated to quality, safe care. I want to give my patients the best tx with the best experience. This makes me look good as the referring dentist. If your looking for the best OS, look no further.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

We were lucky enough to have Dr. Chandler diagnose my daughter 's serious jaw condition. She is healthy and beautiful !

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

We were so pleased with Dr. Chandler and his staff when our daughter had her wisdom teeth removed as well as a lingual frenectomy. We were well informed and everything went smoothly. Dr Chandler calling us personally a few hours later to check on her was very appreciated. We have no complaints. The knowledge, professionalism, timeliness, friendliness, and quality of work were all top notch. We will be sure to recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr Chandler removed our daughters wisdom teeth and we were extremely pleased with his skill as a surgeon, his professionalism and his awesome staff. He and his team worked together like an orchestra and efficiently performed together. I would recommend him to all family and friends. We had zero complications.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Chandler is a great doctor and explained the procedure I was to have thoroughly. He was very patient and kind towards my concerns and questions. He put me at ease and made me feel confident and secure in having surgery. He is very skilled and knowledgable. He definitely cares for his patients and has their best interest in mind. I would refer Dr. Chandler to anyone, especially family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I had wisdom teeth removed by Dr Chandler and it could not have been a better experience.....He was detailed in explaining the procedure, made me feel comfortable going into the work being done, and very friendly staff and friendly office. I would highly recommend him to any family and friends - great Doctor !!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Chandler removed my son's wisdom teeth in his office. He did an excellent job. He was very personal with both of us. He took his time answering all my questions. His staff was wonderful. They even called me the next day and the following week to see how he was doing. I would take all my children back to him for all our oral needs! I will recommend Dr. Chandler to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr Chandler is a great surgeon. I was treated at his office and it was a wonderful experience. He answered all of my questions and made sure that I was comfortable with getting the procedure done. He has also worked on my son. he took great care of me and my nine year old boy. I would recommend him to family and friends !

Dr. Jason G. Chandler's Credentials