Ratings for Dr. Barton Harris

BHARRIS It has always been a great experience coming to see Dr Barton Harris. Dr Barton is a kind and down to earth person. The staff are always so nice and welcoming. Patient: Carrier Spangler

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I would definitely recommend Dr. Harris to friends and family. I was immediately at ease with his examination and he answered all my questions in detail. I opted for surgery and the outcome has been excellent. Superb doctor!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Excellent experience, thank you! The Doctor has an excellent bedside manner. Explained my problem to me in a way I could understand. Would go to him again if I needed his services.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Harris is truly a very good doctor; he cares about people and makes you feel alright in his hands. I felt good about my entire stay, I know I can always count on them.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Not quite sure what to say about Dr.Harris. He defiantly has the smile and bed side manner. My hip was dislocated after surgery and I have a HUGE SCAR !!!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

My stay In the hospital was great the staff were very professional, they made me feel very important and cared about how I felt. Dr. Barton Harris is a professional in his field, but with the human touch. I would recommend him and his staff highly. Its great to know that there are people like him and the people at Memorial Regional to offer the care that is second to none.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Barton Harris's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)