Ratings for Dr. Kevin Niksarli

This is my first experience and it was awesome. First day of the surgery was little difficult but right next day as i woke up from my bed it was normal . I can see and read everything. I am so happy and i would really recommend any of you for ur lasik surgery.no pain.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Kevin Niksarli is a great doctor with excellent office staff. He is extremely patient and thorough in his approach.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Grear LASIK practice and doctor Niksarli is a was awesome.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I went for the consultation and it went fine. What made me really dislike this place is the fact that I feel like people there are trying to sell me something VS to really help me. The nurse was fine and so are the clerks, but the finance guy was pushy and shady. He keeps telling to do it right away and price will go up if you don't do it. I don't like hearing sales pitch in a medical office. I am fine with that at the car dealership, but I just feel very weird when the finance person trying to sell me to do it. I never get to meet the doctor, I spend most of my time with the finance person. What's worse is that you can sense their tone or voice and attitude change when you say you want time to think about it. I don't like my visit because of the finance person.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I was not impressed as my rating indicates, but he could still be a good LASIK doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

"bait and switch". On my operation date. After I filled out the forms and paid and with all the checking done, I was told the Dr Niksarli, who was the one I asked for and they advertised for had a family emergency and I was left to decide if I can used another doctor. I decided to use the other one because I have been waited for 2 hours already. Then there came another 2 hours waiting. Finally I asked why, I was told the facility was rented to outside doctors and was not available. The office clerks were very dishonest about the reason, she told me it was because there was only one doctor therefore it was delayed. At this point, I realized the center did not deserve my trust so I asked to cancel. the Lady who worked at the financing accused me of "freak out". No apology, she acted quite angrily with me after she refunded she told me coldly"you are done" and opened the door, meaning I should get out... This lady was really rude. I was glad Idid not go ahead with Dr Niksarli.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dear Manhattan Lasik Center, I have experienced an amazing procedure and was greeted from the beginning with excellent customer service from the entire staff. I waited many years before making the LASIK commitment, and have no regrets about the Center I chose. The professionalism, experience / knowledge of Dr. Kevin Niksarli, and the cost efficiency was second to none! The procedure wasn’t long and it proved to be extremely satisfying due to the thorough evaluation and testing I received beforehand. I look forward to recommending other people, and I’m so grateful for the phenomenal service I received. I owe many thanks to the team for contributing to a comforting experience. I wish you all the best – you add so much to the people you touch each day! Respectfully, Naomi

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

At first, I was really happy with my experience at Manhattan Lasik. Dr. Bonanni was very nice and caring with me during my surgery. But he opened his own place and now I'm stuck with Dr. Niksarli. u don't need to make an appointment because it's NEVER on time. I had to wait for two hours just for a two sec checkup. The lady who handled the finacing was rude and condescending. Don't go here...go to Dr. Bonanni office for quality care

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Kevin Niksarli's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1993)

Oxford