Ratings for Dr. Soroush A. Ramin

Dr. Ramin is extremely knowledgable and caring. He was there with me through a timely diagnosis of prostate cancer, robotic surgery and speedy recovery. Dr. Ramin explained the complete process with patience and care. I never felt rushed through a visit with him. Dr. Ramin and his team made the whole experience from diagnosis to surgery to recovery a lot easier. Since he has performed hundreds of robotic surgeries , my surgery went very well and I had a very fast recovery.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Ramin saved my kidney. Thank you for fantastic surgery that you performed on me and only removed 5% of my kidney that the other surgeons wanted to remove at least 35%. I am so thankful and wishing you the best.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

It’s a Matter of Trust As a man, the words “Aggressive Prostate Cancer” can strike deep into your psyche as it threatens the very essence of those things that define you as a man. My immediate reaction, which may not be how other men respond, was OK how do I pro-actively fight this thing”. How do you find the right medical partner to help you in this fight? For me, medical practice is not only a science. It is also an art. So you better like and, more importantly trust, the medical partner you select to help you wage the battle. For me, it was Adam Ramin and his staff. Never considered a second opinion. After the initial visit, biopsy and prognosis, there was no doubt in my mind that Dr. Ramin would make a formidable partner. His expertise in robotic surgery, his frank and calculated advice on next steps including the need for advanced radiation if necessary has all lead to a very positive prognosis in my case. Only time will tell. But I know Dr. Ramin will have my back. I trust him...and that is the biggest compliment I can give any doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Very very unprofessional staff. I made an appointment at his North Hollywood office and over the phone I told them exactly what kind of insurance I had. When arrived at my appointment, I was told they didn't accept my insurance. They asked me to pay $150 cash, and since I needed to see a doctor and I had traveled more than 90 minutes to make it there, I decided to pay the fee and I asked them to bill me; however, they didn't even have the decency to do that to make up for their mess up and they wanted the payment in cash. Very very rude staff in addition to the filthy waiting area.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr Ramin is highly trained/experienced/skilled at diagnosis of prostate cancer and nerve-sparing robotic surgery (prostatectomy for me). He is caring, devotes enough time to each concern and the surgery he performed was flawless. A++ in every aspect of diagnosis, explanation of treatment options, surgery, recovery and interpersonal skills. Second opinions from my primary care physician and another highly qualified urologist concurred with Dr. Ramin's diagnosis and treatment plan, and they recommended him as a fine surgeon. Dr. Ramin has had extensive successful experience with this robotic surgical procedure including the nerve sparing aspects to preserve sexual function and sensation. My expectations were exceeded after surgery. I had much less pain than I anticipated. I don't think this was luck. I credit my successful outcome to Dr. Ramin's expertise and minimally-invasive nerve-sparing approach. He is a fine surgeon and very likeable man.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Being diagnosed with kidney cancer was not pleasant but my primary care physician and Dr. Ramin turned an unpleasant situation into a positive outcome. Dr. Ramin is a very knowledgeable and cordial professional.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I like Dr. Ramin as a physician, but his staff is the absolute worst.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Soroush A. Ramin's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NY, NY (Grad. 1994)