Ratings for Dr. Rafik R. Meserkhani

My appointment was set for 12, after waiting 45 minutes doctor finally came to see me. I had a broken tooth, after my tooth was examined, dentist said to me that I had bad root canal done previously, and he needs to be done all over. I mentioned to him to get approval from insurance first before doing anything. After about another half hour wait, he came back with a notification that the receptionist/insurance rep. said insurance gave the okay for the procedure. After about 3 hour into procedure, dentist said that he wanted to complete the work this upcoming saturday. The receptionist schedule me for another appointment, two days later the receptionist called and said that my appointment is canceled because the insurance claim was denied, and I owned the dentist $$$$ way to much. I am in horrible pain, with a half tooth root canal, for him to finish the procedure he would still have to charge me extra as a cash patient.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011