Dr. Douglas D. Leventhal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas D. Leventhal

Dr. Leventhal is very thorough and took time to explain everything to us and answer our questions throughout our son’s tonsillectomy. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome and care he received. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Dr. Leventhal seeks the best interest for his patients, caring and considerate.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr.Leventhal was thorough,personable and addressed our issues by explaining all and medically Solved our issues.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

To my knowledge doctor Douglas is one of the best Sergen and also wander full person I personally recommended all my friends to see him if they need a Sergen god bless him

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

I couldn't be happier with the treatment I received from. Dr. Leventhal. I had a severely deviated septum and blocked sinuses alongside a cleft pallet which complicated my situation. Dr. Leventhal's confidence and reassurance allowed me to go through this process with minimal worry. The end results are I can breathe clearly through my nose, something I haven't been able to do my entire life. My allergies have been greatly alleviated by unblocking my sinuses. Dr. Leventhal literally changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr Leventhal was very professional, caring, attentive and competent. He did an exceptional job of removing polyps in my nose so much so that with his after care home self treatments they are under control and not coming back.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Dr. Leventhal was truly caring and professional with my daughter and did an amazing job resetting her nose.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Super professional and genuinely concerned for my 9 year old daughter. Highly recommend. Great doctor...awesome bedside manner especially if you have kids.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr Leventhal was referred to us by our primary doctor...and we have not stopped thanking him for that. Dr Leventhal is very knowlegeable, explains our issues patiently, suggests possibilities/alternatives in cases that do not fall under his area of expertise. He is a true professional with excellent sense of compassion. Me & my wife highly recommend Dr Leventhal.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Dr Leventhal has been my ENT for several years and I have always trusted his expertise and diagnosis. Recently he performed my sinus surgery and it has been a complete success thus far. After many sinus infections, years of discomfort and pain and many missed days of work, I finally feel healthier, can breathe and I'm sleeping better.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Dr. Douglas D. Leventhal's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2004)

GHI