Ratings for Dr. Andrew S. Glass

Dr Glass performed a 3 level ACDF spinal fusion on me. The fusion, and surgery was done with perfection. I have a ton of post-operative pain - but this is due - to me waiting too long to get the surgery done. I have permanent nerve damage. Dr Glass did everything in his power to help me, and with class.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Best Dr.He saved my life, was in constant pain, now totally pain free...he is brilliant and competent. I was afraid of surgery but now I can sit, bend and all the things that had me crippled

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr glass is a joke! cant even do a simple surgery but instead wastes time.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr Glass is an excellent doctor, would highly recommend him. He did back surgery on me and changed my life!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Rude office staff. Had to change my insurance carrier and the surgery scheduling lady gave my such an attitude. Horrible.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Never got a straight answer on questions, really did want him to do surgery but no help to get progress to start. Very upset to see how patients are treated.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr.Glass Flip Flops on his Follow up care recommendations,Post Surgery.He Also used unauthorized Medical Material used in my Spinal Fusion.He strives off his reputation more than he cares for his patients. He takes the insurance money until it maxes out.Than he can care less about the Patient. His Staff,especially a female office manager who thinks the practice is in her name.Should be fired.Follow up care, Make sure you have insurance or Your extremely wealthy to pay the office visit fee.I was treated horrible post surgery.I should have immediately obtained an attorney & sued them.Though Dr.Glass did the Surgery & No other Doctors wanted to fix his mess.My back has more problems now than when I went into surgery.This is the Honest truth,Not a grudge.He knows what he's doing.He just cares about his reputation & the Money.When you have surgery & Your in the hospital.See if Dr.Glass comes to see you.Another Dr. from his office does.Probably not now after this review. I'm certain that there had to be Medical ethics violations in my situation.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I cannot say enough concerning Dr. Glass. I had 4 out of my 5 Lumbar disks rodded together with 10 screws. In the months leading up to my decision whether to have the operation Dr. Glass took his time and thoroughly explained all the pros and cons associated with the surgery. He was completely upfront in all his discussions. He advised me to get second opinions before making a final decision. The operation was supposed to take 4 hours and ended up being 6 and a half because of extensive arthritis being present not showing up in the MRI and Mylograms. Rather than having the possibility of having another operation in the years to come, Dr. Glass persisted and removed all of the arthritis despite having 2 more surgeries to perform after me. The operation was totally successful beyond anything I could have hoped for. His skill is unmatched and post operative care was great.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Dr. Glass and his staff are excellent. I am beyond plased with his care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Andrew S. Glass's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Somers Point, NJ