Ratings for Dr. Eve C. Shapiro

She was terribly insulted when my wife and I (Both Doctors, but she didn't know that at the time) questioned her approach to our child. She is without a doubt the worst pediatrician I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I wouldn't let her work on a rattle snake much less a child. I am filing a complaint with the university and the medical board. She is evil!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Another misdiagnosis of a child, my wonderful grandchild....3 1/2 weeks in a pediatric unit after she misdiagnosed my grandchild with another condition. Terrible consequences, be wary of this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Misdiagnosed my child, dire consequences.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

This woman is great. We have three children that she takes care of and she has been wonderful with each of them. She is very knowledgeable, very good with the kids, and the kids really like her.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Extemely knowledgable, remembers her patients, takes time to understand each one.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007

Best doctor ever. She was so caring when our newborn ended un in the NICU. Our baby wasn't her patient yet and she went to see her there a couple of times. She also called the hospital everyday to talk to the NICU doctors. She then called us to make sure we understood our baby's condition. Once our baby was released she continue to show concern about us as a family.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2006

Dr. Eve C. Shapiro's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1976)

• Blue Cross Blue Shield West