Ratings for Dr. Kostas J. Economopoulos

Dr. Economopoulos was incredibly informative and candid. He took time to explain my condition, the treatment needed and the reason for his opinion. Sadly, he does not perform the surgery I need or I would gladly have him as my surgeon. The staff was helpful and courteous which is important in a busy medical practice.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE UPCOMING SURGERY TO FIX THIS HIP!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. E was great. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable, and took time with me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Most personable doc I've ever had and he fixed my arm.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. E was very informative and have my an honest and educated opinion.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Appreciate his great bedside manner. He sat down and talked to us & answered all our questions in laymens terms. Thanks. Besides he did a great job reattaching muscles, tendons and fixing the rotator cuff.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

He communicates well with patient; seeks out goal of patient in determining care plan. If early and staff will try to work you in to the schedule without impacting other patients schedule.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

So appreciated the let's try reasonable and responsible options before we jump to the conclusion of surgery. Just the week before, within 5 minutes of meeting me, another doctor at another practice was trying to line up a date for surgery. He saw treatment options and patient satisfaction, where the other doctor seems to see $ first and patient satisfaction last. TOCA has always been first rate.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Absolutely loved Dr. Kostas. He was so much help during this process. I definitely recommend him and TOCA.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Doctor Kostas is excellent he always made me feel as if he always had the time to address my questions. Never felt rushed

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Kostas J. Economopoulos's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)