Ratings for Dr. Nirmal S. AUJLA

I feel validated to see the Jan review say what I've felt. I had 2 old fillings recently that needed replacing. 1st time patient. Hygienist was great not her fault but the dentist is a CON-ARTIST & BUTCHER! He used my insurance policy to do more procedures with out my consent let alone informing them me of them. He sealed 3 teeth with out telling me and in the process took a lot of the teeth off pretty much filing them down before adding the composite and after when he was supposedly contouring the sealant. He changed the shape of my teeth and took off a significant amount of tooth after! It feels like a Child did this work. One side of a tooth is pretty much half gone. I've had great teeth w no problems. In the past offices complemented my dental health and teeth. He also started filling down teeth other teeth that had NO issues at all w the tool he was using for smoothing the fillings/sealants. Obviously bc you are back in a chair w mouth open and dentist working on one side and assistant on the other you have no clue what they are doing. When he stopped I quickly said what are you doing to my upper teeth?! He said oh your teeth are too sharp. What?! Did I complain abt this. Literally now I have problems chewing bc the points of my molars/pre molars are gone! Bc of this I have intense tooth pain and sensitivity, constant headaches, pressure over cheeks, sinuses, nose, eyes, jaw etc. The pain radiates from those teeth that are no longer full in size and its constant and unbearable. I was worried and put off going to dentist when in reality I had no new cavities and needed one old filling replaced that had a hole in it and one that fell out which they said prob wasn't a cavity but was done preventatively years ago. I couldn't afford paying out of pocket and recently obtained insurance, he was one of the dentists under that plan. I wish I paid out of pocket and went to my old dentist. 😓I'm so upset I know my rights as a patient were violated and he used me I've never felt so used/abused esp in the health field. He's not a dentist but a BUTCHER&CON-MAN he deserves to get his license revoked. He's not helping patients he's hurting them. The one filling that had a hole in it he actually ignored initially and said I needed no work done. When the hygienist reminded him of my concerns and I said I feel like I have a crack in the filling and was experiencing senisvity recently he replied non-chalantly, "Yea, there's a hole there, but you can come back in 6 mons, it's fine." If you have a crack in your ceiling, roof or floor for ex you seal it before it gets worse you don't wait for a leak to turn into a whole roof job that's costly and a detriment to the house. I truly believe he wanted me to wait 6 mons so it no longer needed replacing but I needed a root canal! I said I obv wanted it taken care of and he said we could fill the other tooth as well to protect it but I honestly wish I knew how bad it would have ended up and went to someone else but bc of the time of year most offices were booked and I had to wait months and was concerned. I can't stress enough to NOT go to him. He's created some serious dental issues that are problems now and will only get worse in the future. You can cut hair or file down nails and they grow back, teeth can't! My teeth feel Horrible and so many parts of them are missing for absolutely NO reason. He's a thief!! PLEASE DO NOT GO TO "DR" AJULA!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Its sad to see a office where the Dr does treatment on people that dont need it just to get insurance money from them. Then on top of it all he treats them with zero respect.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I purchased a partial plate from Dr.Aujula and they cracked 3 times within a year.I pd.$968 for them.He said that I needed some comprehensive treatment done before he could make a partial to last .I took him to court and he bulled his way through it. after 2 years of gluing them together I finally could afford to find someone else. I am so pleased with Mc Cue Dental.They took xrays and cleaned my teeth.I don't need any other work done to get a good partial that will last.They are taking their time and with each step they make sure you are satisfied.At Jefferson dental I went in and got impressions done and went back a few days later to get my partial.Dr Aujula does not know what he is doing and does a hurry up job to get your money. I definitely discourage anyone from going to Jefferson dental in Watertown.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014