Ratings for Dr. Ronald C. Gove

I agree. He is arrogant, very unhelpful, treats his staff very badly (when he actually IS in the office). I had a questionable result on a mammogram, and without even seeing me in the office to discuss it, he called me instead and literally ordered me to go to a surgeon. I went to Sloan Kettering for a second opinion (which infuriated him). Sloan Kettering reviewed my records and determined that surgery was totally unnecessary! This doctor just farms out patients to his cronies. he couldn't diagnose death on a skeleton!!!! He needs to retire and put himself out to pasture.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

This doctor not only does not see his patients, he consigns them off to his Physician's Assistant. In addition, if you do not see him within a certain amount of time, he refuses to refill scripts his practice issued. I am actively seeking another doctor, especially when my heart disease became so advanced he did not pick up on, I had to have four stents implanted with one coronary was 100% blocked the others, had to be stented as they were blocked too. I had to Philadelphia to have these procedures as these local bozos for doctors could not diagnosis their way out of a paper bag! I, ina addition, find his general demeanor, to be very arrogant.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Ronald C. Gove's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1977)