Ratings for Dr. Tana K. Cooper

Best staff ever! Dr. Cooper was nice, just a little speedy.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

No one there is friendly at all!!! Very bad experience!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I had read some terrible reviews on Dr. Cooper before I made my appointment with her. I figured they were just angry patients who were mad they didn't get something they wanted so I decided to try to see Dr. Cooper in hopes of her becoming my primary doctor. From the moment I got into her office things did not seem right. There were only about four people in her waiting room and they did not seem very happy. After waiting over an hour to even get into an exam room (I had an appointment) I waited even longer to see a resident. The resident bombarded me with many questions and finally after 30 more minutes Dr. Cooper came in. She had absolutely no bedside manner, would not listen to any of my medical issues, and seemed more interested in giving me medicines for things I did not need. After she walked out (she probably spent 8-10 minutes maximum with me after being at her office more than an hour and a half waiting) I heard her go talk to her office staff about how she wanted to go home and said she was leaving for the rest of the day. This was truly an awful experience and I will never go back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Terrifying experience. Not impressed with her. Very condescending

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr cooper is arrogant and insensitive to patients needs. The whole operation seems to be production/proffit driven.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I went in to see Dr. Cooper for a check-up and a problem with my hip. She did no exam. I'm not sure she even looked at my medical history. Dr. Cooper was stand-offish. She did not offer any real solutions or any type of immediate relief for the pain I was in. I left her office in the same condition that I arrived in with no answers or understanding of my problem. TL;DR - She blew me off

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Not only is she not a good Doctor but she is not a good person either.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Cooper was amazing. She took the time explaining things and listening to all of the issues I had. Also her nurse was very friendly, he had a great personality.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

I could not have asked for a better doctor. She was amazing. Unfortunatedly her reservations ran at least 1/2 hour behind and her receptionists are not the friendliest.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Tana K. Cooper's Credentials

• Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• BCBS Illinois