Ratings for Dr. Ronald F. Less

I was seeing midwives after learning I was pregnant. At my 20 week ultrasound we learned that we were expecting twins and they transferred my care to Dr Less as it was now considered "high risk". Dr Less is very straight forward....he cuts to the chase. I found that refreshing but I think that's the problem some people have with him. He's efficient and I think some people take that as rushed or uncaring. NOT THE CASE! Also, he tries to deliver all of his own Patients so when I see people complain they had to wait for him, I'm guessing that's why. One time he was delivering a baby and I had to wait a few hours but was given the option to reschedule. Anyway, I highly recommend him and am seeing him again for my current pregnancy!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I wanted to comment from a Male perspective. My wife and I have had three children and 2 that Doctor Less delivered. My wife and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Less. I urged my Brother and Wife to see Doctor Less and they got scared after looking at this site. let me be clear Dr. Less meets with all his patients and you will rarely see NP (he is awesome). He is to the point and is a good listener. Our first child doctor got a much higher score on here and I can tell you she is half the Doctor as Doctor Less.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I feel I was rushed through visits and not really listened to. I felt more comfortable with the PA. He wasn't on-call after I was induced so his partner did my C-section. I wouldn't go back for subsequent pregnancies. Not for you if you want a more personalized approach.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Im not very fond of male doctors however when I met up with dr less he was great never gave me a bad vibe he did 2 surgeries and I would trust him again and please believe he would be the only i let near there with a knife lol

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

I would see Dr. Less for all of my medical problems if I could. He always takes the time to explain things to me like a real person, always remembers me and I am always able to get a timely appointment. Occassionally I have to wait a long time but know that once he gets to me he'll take the time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Dr. Less was cavalier about treating me postoperatively and his staff was quite open that I would be scheduled after all infertility patients in priority. I simply needed some follow-up care when I moved here was unable to get it.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Less delivered my son. He was patient, accessible, and understanding through the whole pregnancy. Not to mention he has a great sense of humor! He assured me that he would try to be at the delivery and he was there. I would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Less is an excellent doctor. He is caring and kind and makes sure he takes an appropriate amount of time with his patients. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I met Dr. Less in the middle of what turned out to be ectopic pregnancy after having been abandoned by my gp. He was on rounds in the hospital I ended up at, and took the time to call me at home after I was discharged (before we knew it was ectopic) to let me know what to watch out for. Even though he has an efficient manner, I never felt he or his staff ignored my concerns, and when the time came to operate I never doubted I was in great hands. Later he also oversaw my pregnancy and performed the C-section. We both came through healthy and happy, despite a difficult labor leading up to the section. I would definitely recommend Dr. Less and will see him again.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

I also feel rushed every time I've seen this doctor. The last time I saw him, I had been dealing with some "female" issues that the nurse could not resolve. I felt like he really wasn't concerned. Not only that, when he went to examine me, he used an unlubricated speculum. Making an already painful situation worse. I nearly felt violated. I will not see him again.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Dr. Ronald F. Less's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Maplewood, MN