Ratings for Dr. Andrew C. Lipka

Arrogant, cold, run!!!!'Pompous, hates what he does!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Staff helpful and overall experience was first rate. Office punctual...

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

We brought my mother for a check-up. He said he didn't want to check her. Dr. Lipka said "She belongs in a nursing home." Took my son there, too. He didn't check his pressure until we insisted.(said he was only 18 and didn't need it) His pressure was high and then he said, "Good thing we checked his pressure!"

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Lipka performed cataract surgery on both eyes. Entire experience could not have been better. Regular checkups leading to surgery always included clear explanations about the eye conditions that I have.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Extremely arrogant. Just horrible. Simply scary. I guess he needs help by himself.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Yes, Dr. Lipka can be somewhat arrogant, but he is a highly skilled opthamologist and surgeon. He did my Lasik which I was enormously pleased with. His office staff is very friendly and he runs right on time.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I was scheduled for lasik when addiional examination showed I was a borderline candidate. Rather than go ahead we recheduled for different proceedure. Followed up at home after surgery. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

I used Dr. Lipka about 4 years ago. He was just awful. Very arrogant treated me like being sick was my fault and I found out about a week later that he didn't even know what he was talking about.I found another opthalmologist right away.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Andrew Lipka is incompetent, pompous, and arrogant. Run in the opposite direction.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Andrew C. Lipka's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ