Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Paresi Jr.

I’m so grateful to Dr. Paresi and also Kim the office manager for all there help with my co2 laser. It pays to go to the very best, and that’s just what I did.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I had an exceptional experience with Dr Paresi and staff. I had consultations with other dr and even referrals from friend who had work done also. But one I met Dr. Parsi and Kim (office manager?) I knew found the right place . Everything ran smoothly. My recovery was great and my results awesome! I highly recommend!!!!! The Best!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

The experience from consultation to post surgery visits were exceptional. Everyone from the staff to Dr. Paresi . Top notch. It was my first choice ans I highly recommend them

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I wish I would have had my mini tummy tuck sooner. Dr. Paresi did a great job removing the excess skin. I visited a couple of other clinics before choosing this one. He made me feel comfortable and confident.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Paresi and his staff at InsideLook. I came in to get Botox to address wrinkles on my forehead that I had been feeling self conscious about. Right away, the staff made me feel comfortable, and Dr. Paresi answered all my questions and provided me with all the information I needed. The results far exceeded my expectations, and I will continue to see Dr. Paresi and his staff in the future. I highly recommend Dr. Paresi for his knowledge, skill, and warm personality. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

My experience Dr.Paresi and his staff was excellent. Friendly staff made me feel at ease. They always had a smile on their face and very professional. Dr. Paresi was very wonderful and professional. He explained the procedure and answered all of my question.He made me feel really relaxed the morning of surgery and re-explained procedure to me again. The whole experience was excellent. Dr. Paresi changed my life and I could never repay him for what he did for me. To him and his staff thank you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I had my breast augmentation surgery 1 year ago (10-8-14) and could not be happier with the results! The entire process was great. The staff is so nice and Dr. Paresi is simply amazing and extremely talented!!!I am so extremely happy with my results! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I had breast implants replaced a year ago by a different Dr. (not in this office) & they were not placed right & were uneven & looked deformed. Dr. Paresi did an awesome job fixing them! Everybody in the office was great too!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Receiving the news that I had breast cancer was quite shocking and I'm not sure it has sunk in yet. But, the treatment i have received from Dr. Paresi and his staff has been remarkably good. Dr. Paresi made a good choice in placing an expander on the right side as cancer was found in one lymph node and it wasn't determined during surgery if I would need chemo or radiation. They have gone above and beyond what I could have even imagined and made me feel like their only patient and only priority. During this journey I decided to use laughter as my coping mechanism and we have had some good laughs. I actually feel like part of the plastics dept family. I am very very pleased with the outcome of my breast reconstruction surgery and would highly recommend Dr. Paresi to anyone going through the same struggle or for whatever else their needs may be!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Nice. StAff and experienced doctor answered all questions and concerns...procedure was more painful than expected and would have chosen sedation in hindsight but recovery time just as predicted by doctor so far with good looking long terma results though still heavy brushing after first week...doe tear P and Gina were great during procedure but again in hindsight would have brought my own music!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Robert J. Paresi Jr.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients