Ratings for Dr. Alfred Y. Gordon

One of God's best doctors on earth. very kind, considerate, and makes his patients feel like old friends. I wish their were more docs like him everywhere. my family used him for 10 years. we loved him and wished that when we moved we could have taken him with us. wanting to move back to his area so we can have a great doctor again.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

I like this doctor, he has been my family doctor for many years and would highly recommend him to anyone. his staff on the other hand and billing company are not very reliable or friendly. but him he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

The absolute best Dr. I have ever used!! The building is very nice, big, and clean. The staff are all very friendly!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. Gordon is the absolute BEST Dr. I have ever had. He is very considerate, knowledgable, understanding, very thorough, he takes his time to listen rather than just rushing out of the room like some doctors. My family and I really like him. He is liked by alot of people. I always hear positive things about him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

I've used Dr. Gordon for years now. I started seeing him when I was a young teenager. He ended up delivering my first two children. He would have been able to deliver my last two, but no longer delivered babies by that time. He has always known what he was talking about. Very caring person and devoted as much time as needed to me. Wonderful wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Dr. Gordon is wonderful...can't say enough nice things about him! He knows his stuff....I feel blessed to know that someone does care! Thank you Doc Gordon

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

The mose concerned doctor I have ever seen. I have had an occasional wait. But, he always apologized and gave me the full attention and amount of time I felt I needed. It's worth a short wait because every patient gets that same time with him. His nurse is great and very professional. The lab staff is the best I have ever delt with. Very caring and kind. Not just some place trying to hurry and get your blood sample. I can see why the University of Arkansas Sports program chose him to not only be a team doctor but also the medical head of their sports medicine masters program.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2006

Great Doc. Infact the best MD our family has had in years. There has only been 1 time we had to wait for long,But he apoligized and told he and a Patient with an Emergency. Some day I would hope someone else would be that patient for me if I was in a bigger threat on my life than them.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

This has been my doctor for over 8 years now, and I think he is a very good doctor and I know that he is honest with his patients, his nurse isn't a bad person at all once you get to know her, they are very busy clinic and she is handling 2 doctors on her caseload, so you need to look over her when she is having a stressful time, she will call you back when you call her, she has done it alot for me, I love my doctor and my clinic, I have gotten to know them on a personal level and they are very good to me and my children, this clinic has been my choice of physicians for many years and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. Alfred Y. Gordon's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)