Ratings for Dr. Howard N. Lee

They kept me waiting for hours even though I had a appointment! This dentist placed a crown in my mouth that didn't fit, it hung a little lower than the rest of my teeth. When I complained about that, he said he "couldn't get it off without pulling the tooth out of my head", and I should "just wait for it to fall off", even though it stuck out of the upper front of my mouth in an odd way. It looked funny but I put up with it, because he assured me it would fall off any day, and still said he "couldn't get it off without pulling the tooth out of my head". I went twice a year for regular check ups and he never did anything about it. A few years passed and I noticed that my lower teeth were moving out of alignment, so I visited the dentist to ask about it. He said, "Of course they are moving out of alignment! That's because the crown on top doesn't fit right! It's pushing the lower teeth out of its way!" He put it there, he left it there, it cost thousands to fix the damage!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013