Ratings for Dr. Darrell L. Havener

Staff seems very efficient and conscientious. It has been a pleasant process for my girls so far.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Our son's experience with Dr. Havener was wonderful. Dr. Havener and his staff did a great job during Joe's year-long treatment. His staff was kind, accommodating and sensitive to Joe's fear of dental work. Our son loves his new smile and I would recommend Dr. Havener to anyone looking for orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

We could not recommend this practice highly enough. From the second you walk in the door there is nothing but the highest standards of professionalism and courtesy. The entire staff is friendly, takes the time to answer any and all questions and you never feel like you are rushed through the assembly line. We travel from out of state to continue treatments here.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Havener was my Orthodontist when I was a child, so when my own children approached the age of needing work, I knew exactly where to take them. Dr Havener is extremely thorough in his treatment approach and I have received several compliments from Dentists on the work Dr Havener has done. I trust him completely with my children.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Havener and his excellent staff are amazing at what they do. We appreciate the warmth and kindness they have for and towards our child. He is more than a patient and number to them and that's obvious. Additionally, as parents, we appreciate Dr. Havener's comprehensive, long-term treatment plan and his acknowledgement that this is a fluid process and it takes what it takes to get to the end goal. We would highly recommend Dr. Havener!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016