Ratings for Dr. Martin J. Carignan

I have an issue with my right leg, and my family doctor referred me to Dr. Martin J Carigan to get a second opinion. My meeting with Dr. Martin was over in roughly 5 minutes, with the doctor basically saying my leg issue is due to vein problems (similar to family doctor assessment). The fee charged for that 5 minute meeting was $512, and the charge code is 99245.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Carignan explains things to patients in terms they can understand. He shows great concern for his patients problems. He will try to find the best option to help the patient before considering surgery. His nurse, Dawn is very thorough and a great multi-taker. The receptionist is very pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Carignan. His office is clean and the staff is very friendly. Dr. Carignan makes sure to follow through with all appointments and referrals and is very helpful and responsive to questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010