Ratings for Dr. Basir U. Tareen

Great doctor. Great surgeon. Took great care of my father and his prostate cancer.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I saw Dr. Tareen at his Faribault location. He was friendly and caring. He removed my kidney stone and I am feeling great now! Thank you to him!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Tareen removed a very large kidney tumor and cured my disease. He was caring and efficient. I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Tareen saw me for my prostate cancer which he diagnosed after examining my prostate. It was a very subtle nodule that he though felt abnormal and ended up being an aggresssive cancer. Dr. Tareen performed robotic surgery on me and my results were fantastic. I am now one year out from surgery, cancer free, and have normal urinary and sexual function. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I was sent to Dr. Tareen after being diagnosed with a large kidney tumor. He made me feel completely at ease and promptly got me scheduled for surgery. The surgery was done laparoscopically and he cured my cancer. I cannot thank Dr. Tareen enough for saving my life. What an amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Basir U. Tareen's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)