Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline R. Stevens

Emergency visit: I found a lump in one of my breasts. It took multiple calls to make an appointment (2-3 hours). Each time, I had to start over because no one bothered to enter my information. Day of, they changed my schedule 3 times because the doctor wanted to leave early. I arrived 2 hours earlier than originally scheduled and waited over an hour to get in. Once I did get in, she spent 30 whole seconds to tell me that it is completely normal to be in excruciating pain and have lumps in 1 breast. She sent me to get a sonogram. I was then told I'd have to schedule it in a few days because they were ready to go home for the day. This was the point of me going in the first place. Horrible experience start to finish. I didn't get the sonogram done because I will be choosing someone who actually gives me more attention and cares about their patients. Terrible bedside manner. She does not have the emotional capacity to be a good doctor. Her mind was made up before I even saw her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014