Ratings for Dr. Anne Mary Montero

Dr Montero has an understanding of what it's like to live with chronic pain. Because most therapists want to use a magic wand. I felt pretty hopeless with the amount of pain I have, and finding who can listen to that. There's a lot of people who don't understand chronic pain whatsoever and they're not comfortable with their own vulnerability. Dr. Montero is the opposite. She knows chronic pain and has been so incredibly helpful to me. She's the only one in the whole city who has an understanding of this. I would recommend her as truly understanding chronic pain.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Montero has been an incredible help to me. I started going to her when my body was experiencing severe cyclical vomiting syndrome as well as emotional distress. Her calm voice, great advice, breathing exercises, and cheering me on kept me literally going. Her biggest help was to stop curling up with the extreme abdominal pain and to try to keep my body straight. It made a huge difference and really started calming my gi system down much quicker. I would recommend Dr. Montero to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I give Dr. Montero and her staff 5 stars on everything. From check in to check out the process was always smooth. I've never had to wait longer then 5 minutes to see her. She always spent more then enough time in the room with me. She was so plesent and understanding. She helped me out tremendously. I would definitely recommend her to someone else. To her and her staff, thank you so much.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Does not have working knowledge of GI disease. She engages in blame the patient mentality.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I was skeptical about therapy when I first went to the doctor. God often puts people into your life and I definitely believe He sent me to her. It's clear that she cares patiently for her patients and it is quite clear that she is excellent in her field. To find someone with intelligence and the ability to show compassion, is a very rare thing. I still have a few more sessions with her and I am quite confident that my quality of life will improve. I would highly recommend her anytime!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

From the very beginning Dr Montero has restricted what issues I can discuss. The things that bother me the most she won't even let me talk about. She wants to rush you into quick "cures". I began wondering if she gets awards or bonuses for having a quick turnaround with her amazing ability to "cure" her patients so fast! She wants you to lie about being better rather than really working to overcome the problems. Seems to not pay attention when I'm talking, zones out. Not compassionate or caring. Very conceited. Her patient problems are meaningless to her. Doesn't have anymore advice or help than my friends and family offered for free. Not professional at all. At times she seemed to scold me like I was her child not an adult patient. Please look elsewhere if you or a loved one are in need of help--- it can't be found here!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I am very pleased with Dr. Monterey. Her kind and approachable demeanor let me know I had found the right doctor. I know she will help me grow as a person and learn more about myself. I am so grateful the universe knew I needed her and made our paths cross.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr Montero has helped me more than she can ever imagine. I have been to numerous Doctors that just blew me off and told me there was nothing wrong with me to just quit worrying everybody problems just quit worrying about them. Dr Montero is very compassionate and caring and has helped me more in my first 2 visits than I could of ever hoped for. I really look forward to my next session with her she is very knowledgeable and I refer anyone to her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Montero has helped me more than she will ever know. I suffer from a lot of medical conditions and at times it can be overwhelming. She has been there to guide me through all the ups and downs. From day one, she has listened and taken the time to get to know me and understand my complex situation. She never makes me feel like I am just another appointment or like I'm wasting her time. She makes me feel like I matter. When I first started seeing her, I had my guard up because I have seen a lot of doctors that either treated me like they had better things to do or was overwhelmed and wrote me off. Dr. Montero has jumped right in and taken the time to conquer my many conditions one at a time and not tried to give me an easy fix all. I would absolutely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Montero has been extremely efficient, caring, knowledgeable and compassionate in my tenure with her. She's helped me navigate through a change of physicians which was challenging, she guided me to new ways of thinking around gaining control of sleep challenges and has been extremely positive in our journey together. I entered into this relationship very guarded and apprehensive as to what benefit she could bring to the table. I have to say 6 months later I'm so glad I went back for my second , then third appointments and on it goes. Dr Montero has made a positive impact in my health and healing and positive outlook in our short time together. I'm excited for what else is in store for us! I would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Anne Mary Montero's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2007)