You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anne Mary Montero

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I was skeptical about therapy when I first went to the doctor. God often puts people into your life and I definitely believe He sent me to her. It's clear that she cares patiently for her patients and it is quite clear that she is excellent in her field. To find someone with intelligence and the ability to show compassion, is a very rare thing. I still have a few more sessions with her and I am quite confident that my quality of life will improve. I would highly recommend her anytime!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

From the very beginning Dr Montero has restricted what issues I can discuss. The things that bother me the most she won't even let me talk about. She wants to rush you into quick "cures". I began wondering if she gets awards or bonuses for having a quick turnaround with her amazing ability to "cure" her patients so fast! She wants you to lie about being better rather than really working to overcome the problems. Seems to not pay attention when I'm talking, zones out. Not compassionate or caring. Very conceited. Her patient problems are meaningless to her. Doesn't have anymore advice or help than my friends and family offered for free. Not professional at all. At times she seemed to scold me like I was her child not an adult patient. Please look elsewhere if you or a loved one are in need of help--- it can't be found here!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I am very pleased with Dr. Monterey. Her kind and approachable demeanor let me know I had found the right doctor. I know she will help me grow as a person and learn more about myself. I am so grateful the universe knew I needed her and made our paths cross.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr Montero has helped me more than she can ever imagine. I have been to numerous Doctors that just blew me off and told me there was nothing wrong with me to just quit worrying everybody problems just quit worrying about them. Dr Montero is very compassionate and caring and has helped me more in my first 2 visits than I could of ever hoped for. I really look forward to my next session with her she is very knowledgeable and I refer anyone to her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Montero has helped me more than she will ever know. I suffer from a lot of medical conditions and at times it can be overwhelming. She has been there to guide me through all the ups and downs. From day one, she has listened and taken the time to get to know me and understand my complex situation. She never makes me feel like I am just another appointment or like I'm wasting her time. She makes me feel like I matter. When I first started seeing her, I had my guard up because I have seen a lot of doctors that either treated me like they had better things to do or was overwhelmed and wrote me off. Dr. Montero has jumped right in and taken the time to conquer my many conditions one at a time and not tried to give me an easy fix all. I would absolutely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Montero has been extremely efficient, caring, knowledgeable and compassionate in my tenure with her. She's helped me navigate through a change of physicians which was challenging, she guided me to new ways of thinking around gaining control of sleep challenges and has been extremely positive in our journey together. I entered into this relationship very guarded and apprehensive as to what benefit she could bring to the table. I have to say 6 months later I'm so glad I went back for my second , then third appointments and on it goes. Dr Montero has made a positive impact in my health and healing and positive outlook in our short time together. I'm excited for what else is in store for us! I would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I can honestly say that Dr Montero has changed my life. She is caring, compassionate, insightful and is excellent at what she does. We have been a team throughout my healing process. I am very appreciative of her support and the tools she has helped me learn so I can live my life with fullness. I would highly recommend Dr. Montero.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Montero. I found her very helpful. She took the time to listen to all my concerns and provided great advice and insight. I would highly recommend Dr. Montero

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

This doctor is the worst doctor I have ever been to. She lies, puts words in your mouth, does not pay attention to what you are saying just what she wants to hear. She does not care about her patients, only about making money. I would never recommend anyone going to her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Anne Mary Montero's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2007)

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Does not have working knowledge of GI disease. She engages in blame the patient mentality. "

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was skeptical about therapy when I first went to the doctor. God often puts people into your life and I definitely believe He sent me to her. It's clear tha..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "From the very beginning Dr Montero has restricted what issues I can discuss. The things that bother me the most she won't even let me talk about. She wants to r..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with Dr. Monterey. Her kind and approachable demeanor let me know I had found the right doctor. I know she will help me grow as a person and ..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Montero has helped me more than she can ever imagine. I have been to numerous Doctors that just blew me off and told me there was nothing wrong with me to j..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Montero has helped me more than she will ever know. I suffer from a lot of medical conditions and at times it can be overwhelming. She has been there to g..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Montero has been extremely efficient, caring, knowledgeable and compassionate in my tenure with her. She's helped me navigate through a change of physicians ..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I can honestly say that Dr Montero has changed my life. She is caring, compassionate, insightful and is excellent at what she does. We have been a team through..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Montero. I found her very helpful. She took the time to listen to all my concerns and provided great advice and insight. I..."

November 12, 2014