Ratings for Dr. Anne Mary Montero

Anne Mary Montero,shouldn't have been a doctor she is an obituary liar. she lied about me and she is a racist. l wouldn't trust her with my dog .l reported her to the hospital administration they won't do anything to her. she need to be fired and remove from the hospital. she is incompetent she is a narcissistic person. she wrote false documentation about me on my hospital record. I just met her for 5 mins and she put me in the sanatorium. she even call the police after several hrs they let me go. And said why did she send you here l told them she is a nut job. They even told me there is something wrong with her. She wrote down bad things about me . And the doctor couldn't find any evidence so they let me go. I said she is crazy you can just look at her she look crazy. Please don't send your family members to her she might lock them up. She suppose to be psychologists she think she is

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Only good for listening. Tries to diagnose when I'm asked to elaborate on my family life and situations. Had a meeting with her two weeks ago and seemed very conceited, and irritated. Unprofessional and illogical approach. Will NOT being going back, will look elsewhere to vent.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Montero has made a profound impact on my life and my coping skills. I was referred to her by my gastroenterologist to help with issues exacerbating my stomach issues. This was the missing piece of my treatment and had a very postive impact on my overall health and wellbeing. She continues to support me and has helped me evolve emotionally in ways I never thought of.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

A credit to the profession. Don't have enough space to list all the good she has done. A+++++

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Wonderful and knowledgeable psychologist. Would recommend to any patient dealing with psychological distress due to GI pain. Great listener and genuinely caring

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr Montero has an understanding of what it's like to live with chronic pain. Because most therapists want to use a magic wand. I felt pretty hopeless with the amount of pain I have, and finding who can listen to that. There's a lot of people who don't understand chronic pain whatsoever and they're not comfortable with their own vulnerability. Dr. Montero is the opposite. She knows chronic pain and has been so incredibly helpful to me. She's the only one in the whole city who has an understanding of this. I would recommend her as truly understanding chronic pain.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Montero has been an incredible help to me. I started going to her when my body was experiencing severe cyclical vomiting syndrome as well as emotional distress. Her calm voice, great advice, breathing exercises, and cheering me on kept me literally going. Her biggest help was to stop curling up with the extreme abdominal pain and to try to keep my body straight. It made a huge difference and really started calming my gi system down much quicker. I would recommend Dr. Montero to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I give Dr. Montero and her staff 5 stars on everything. From check in to check out the process was always smooth. I've never had to wait longer then 5 minutes to see her. She always spent more then enough time in the room with me. She was so plesent and understanding. She helped me out tremendously. I would definitely recommend her to someone else. To her and her staff, thank you so much.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Does not have working knowledge of GI disease. She engages in blame the patient mentality.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I was skeptical about therapy when I first went to the doctor. God often puts people into your life and I definitely believe He sent me to her. It's clear that she cares patiently for her patients and it is quite clear that she is excellent in her field. To find someone with intelligence and the ability to show compassion, is a very rare thing. I still have a few more sessions with her and I am quite confident that my quality of life will improve. I would highly recommend her anytime!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Anne Mary Montero's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2007)