Ratings for Dr. PAUL Phillips

Dr. Phiilips is a great doctor, takes time out and listen to my problems and concerns and never rush me through the visit. The nurses has always been professional to me. I highly recommend Dr. Phillips!!! Tasha

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I had gone to Dr. Phillips for years and then started taking my child there. The nursing staff, mainly Eryn I think, was always bordering on rude and only became worse as my new mom worries seemed to annoy them. Being a new mom is hard enough when the people that are supposed to comfort you are the ones making you feel stupid. I agree with one of the comments below, my customer service experience was not favorable. I'm sure they get along fine with many people, and I think Sharon is the younger one? She's much nicer. Excellent service just wasn't my experience. Dr. Phillips is a great doctor and I highly encourage people to give him a try, just beware that the nurses aren't the kindest.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Excellent staff! The nurses are kind and very fast with responses! Dr. Phillips is just great!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

wonderful doctor, wonderful staff, wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I do not agree with the last comment! I have also been with Dr Phillips for years and both of his nurses are great! I receive responses back very quickly and Eryn has never been anything but professional and very helpful. I would have to say that you must be a bitter person but trying to slander this great team is not fair. I highly recommend this office. - Carrie

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Great doctor; his nurse needs to take a class in customer service. She is very rude, and for that very reason, I will not recommend or return to his office. Sadly, I was a patient of his for over five years.

Submitted March 16, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Phillips. He and his staff( Eryn and Sharon) are very professional and have always taken care of all of my medical needs. I have switched my entire family over to him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr Phillip's nurses, Eryn and Sharon, are excellent! Very helpful and all responses are very prompt. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. PAUL Phillips's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)