Ratings for Dr. Robert Bajnrauh

Dr. Robert Bajnrauh is a very caring man. He made me feel comfortable and I always felt like he had my very best interest at heart. He cares and you feel/see it come through in everything he does. I’m grateful for him. He does great things and will continue to do great things in this world. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I just cannot say enough about Dr. B. He has truly been a godsend throughout my difficult breast cancer journey. I love him to bits, and he has been so understanding, supportive, honest, and caring despite my bodies healing issues. Prior to my breast cancer diagnosis and surgeries, I was diagnosed a treated for an inter cranial aneurysm of the carotid artery just months before my cancer diagnosis. I had a lot of healing to do with that, and while I am certain all that trauma affected my outcomes, Dr. B was so reassuring, and patience with me. I chose him out of all the other PS I could have because of his bedside manner and his commitment to himself as a doctor. Dr B, I have no doubt will be top doctor in the years to come.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I definitely recommend Dr. Bajnrauh as the GO TO doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

While seeking options for breast reconstructive surgery, I happened upon the practice of Dr. Robert Bajnrauh, at Advanced Aesthetic Associates. Little did I know then, how much of a blessing that chance encounter would prove to be. I was treated with the utmost respect at all times and the details of my procedure were explained fully, honestly, carefully, and patiently. Dr. Bajnrauh performed a 14+ hour surgery with skill, and he was caring and very involved in my after-care during my seven day hospitalization as well as after I was discharged. I could not be more pleased and satisfied with the results of my muscle-sparing, flap breast reconstruction. He turned a stressful breast cancer double mastectomy into a wonderful and new body of which I am proud. To give a cancer patient that kind of joy in the midst of loss is a gift. Dr. Bajnrauh is truly an amazing doctor and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Robert Bajnrauh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2005)