Dr. John E. Bartsch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John E. Bartsch

Genuine and empathetic. He did a great job explaining some surgical alternatives to my knee and foot pain due to me not wanting to undergo surgery.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Bartsch is outstanding and did a needle procedure on my foot to remove scar tissue causing pain in my plantar fascia. All told, I think I spend 20-minutes in the operating room and my foot pain is totally gone. I was conscious the whole time which was great and the recovery process has been really easy. I am so grateful to Dr. Bartsch for bringing up this option when the podiatrist I saw told me I was going to need a fourth foot surgery. Dr. Bartsch is a life saver!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I thought he was great. I can't say enough positive things about the experience with Dr. Bartsch and Beacon in general. Thanks and hugs to everyone on Dr. Bartsch's staff!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Bartsch goes above and beyond to help his patients. He thoroughly explains things and he is very calming.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Great doctor, very approachable, and gives you much more care options than a surgeon. I was very pleased with the PNT treatment.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Bartsch loves helping people and it is very obvious. He did a great job with me in letting me know that if I want my plantar facssities to heal, I need to stop waking on it so much. I was prescribed therapy, and I feel a lot better now!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Bartsch saw me the day after I called, which is virtually unheard of for specialists. He did a great, thorough job examining me and I am looking forward to having the needle tenotomy treatment on my achilles.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I don't know what Dr. Bartsch does to stay so nice, but I have seen him three times over the past few years and he gets nicer each time! The man is the fountain of joy! He is a great doctor and really cares about his patients in addition to being ridiculously nice!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Great doctor and very friendly. I am glad he helped me avoid surgery!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Bartsch was so down to earth and knowledgeable that he deserves seven stars on this review. He is just an absolute joy! I really think he is he sole reason I feel so well.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. John E. Bartsch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2005)