Ratings for Dr. Patricia Peters

I have been going to Dr. Peters for 22 years. She is caring,a good listener, non-judgemental and very knowledgeable. I am sorry to hear she is going part-time, but impressed that she is bringing a woman doctor who studied in South Dakota into her practice.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Peters is always very friendly and open to listening to her patients. I've never felt rushed, like she was in a hurry to get to another patient. She is not one to push medication if you're unsure about their necessity, and she's willing to hear you out on interest in natural remedies. Phone calls are handled by one of her nurses - they take your question and call you back (very promtly) with her answers. She was my doctor before my first child, and I love her so much that I will stay with her for all my children's pregnancies/births/well-child care as long as we're in the area and she's still practicing.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2006

Dr. Patricia Peters's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD