Ratings for Dr. Roger J. Friedman

As a patient who was referred to Dr. Friedman, I am happy to keep the referrals going! To date, I have been thrilled with the service, care, and most importantly, the results, provided by Dr. Friedman and his exceptional team. All of my (numerous) questions and concerns were answered, often more than once, by Dr. Friedman, his Patient Advisor, Karen, and/or his nurse, Liz. I felt confident and comfortable going in to and coming out of surgery. Not only do I look better than I had hoped, but Dr. Friedman's prediction of how others would react to my new look was spot on. He truly knows what he's doing, and he wants the best possible results for you. I highly recommend visiting Dr. Friedman for your cosmetic needs. I would return to Dr. Friedman without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

My results exceeded my expectations. I am two months outof surgery and look amazing.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Almost 6 weeks out from surgery and I can not say enough about Dr. Friedman and his skill. I put off having this surgery for years. He corrected my nose beautifully - its so cute and most of all it looks like me. I had zero no bruising and minimal swelling of the nose just days after surgery. I came out of surgery feeling great and able to breathe so much better than before the surgery! He is amazing. He is incredibly skilled and makes you feel so comfortable throughout the process. I never had surgery before and was nervous. He never took that for granted and spent so much time with me before surgery at each of my appointments answering all of my questions and giving me more time than I needed to discuss everything and alleviate any fear. The day of the surgery he was kind and so helpful. I had lots of access to him that morning before going under. The surgery center is cozy with massage chairs and robes and blankets. My husband was with me until I was brought to the OR. I woke up feeling great. Dr. Friendman is so incredible, kind and skilled. There were lots of hugs post surgery at my follow-ups. I love my nose and highly recommend him to everyone I know! You won't find anyone better.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I was a patient of Dr. Friedman’s. I had a very good experience. The staff were very professional and friendly. All my questions were answered. Dr. Friedman was very professional, and the results were fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

What an amazing experience from start to finish. Dr. Friedman made me feel comfortable from the beginning and provided me with the answers to all my questions. I couldn't be happier with the results and highly recommend him. My only regret is I didn't do it sooner.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I was very scared but more so nervous but I put my trust and faith into Dr.Friedman & He Gave Me The Breast I've Always Dreamed Of...He is so passionate about his work and I love my breastlift will reccomend Any and everyone to him and his team make you feel right at home and the healing I was up and out the house 2 days after my surgery

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Friedman is that rare combination of a doctor who is highly skilled, yet also compassionate, caring and willing to take the time to make sure the patient is at ease with the procedure to be performed. I had a complete face lift about 6 months ago and I am thrilled--just sorry I waited as long as I did!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I received breast augmentation from Dr. Friedman over 20 years ago and have had no complications or need for replacement. He is professional, knowledgeable and kind, I am glad I chose him as my plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Friedman and staff. His expertise, kindness , compassion and skill as a surgeon is unmatched. After a significant weight loss I decided on a tummy tuck to get rid of my excess skin despite all the exercise I did. The results are amazing I feel like a new person and have a much easier time exercising and reaching my fitness goals. Dr. Friedman gave me back the self confidence I had lost for so many years.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Friedman was absolutely amazing! I couldn't be happier with my results from my breast augmentation. I would highly recommend using Dr. Friedman to anyone seeking perfect breasts.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Roger J. Friedman's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1978)

UnitedHealthcare