Ratings for Robert C. Wright

Dr. Wright is awesome! I knew him for years before going to see him for my carpal tunnel. I didn't expect the results that I received! I had done PT and Chiro for a while with little relief from the pain, numbness and tingling in both of my wrists. I was just not sure how sticking some needles in me could help!? But I decided to give it a try and after just the first visit, I had noticeable relief. I continued to see him weekly or bi-weekly for several months and after about 9 months or so I do not have any issues with my wrists. He also showed me that I was sleeping wrong and this could be what was causing my carpal tunnel...although most everyone else, including myself, thought it was from spending hours a day on a computer at work. Since I have not been to see him in several months now, and have been sleeping the way he suggested I must say he was absolutely correct! I still spend hours on a computer at work and they do still get a bit sore if I do too much typing but after sleeping through the night...I do not wake up with pain, numbness or tingling in my hands/wrists.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016