You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jacob B. Manuel

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Manuel gave me a complete knee replacement and I was walking without pain (no painkillers) in 3 weeks. I am amazed at how quickly I have recovered. Dr. Manuel is very knowledgeable and friendly. The office staff is nice too.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Manuel is simply the best. He did both my knees and I was walking without any assistance the day I left the hospital. At the dog park the next day. He was first in his class in medical school and it shows in his confidence, caring and technical skills. I send everyone who has knee issues to Dr Manuel.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Actually my husband has taken his shoulder therapy from Dr Jacob. He is a very polite and knowledgeable person.The best thing is that he listen his patient very carefully and calmly.accordingly he has suggested some normal exercises,with elastic bands.right now he is not recovered from his injury but hope he will recovered soon.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Thank you Dr. Manuel!!! I lost 10 yrs. of my life because of Dr. Carolyn Hyde and Dr. Manuel corrected everything dr. Hyde did and didn't do!! Dr. Manuel is honest, caring, and a man of great character and ethics! I strongly recommend Dr. Manuel if you are experiencing problems with your knees. I thought I had to stay with my first doctor and I trusted her, never did I think that she would lie or try to cover,anything up? But she did and I paid the price!!!! But, I am better now thanks to Dr. Manuel!!! I thank god for him and the oath he took as a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Manual performed a resurfacing procedure on my right hip. I had arthritus and bone spurs. This caused pain and a limited range of motion. My left hip is fine. My office visits went well. Dr. Manual also called me the day before surgery to answer any questions that I might have. I was in the hospital for three days. My surgery was late on the first day. I was walking on the second day. Three weeks after the surgery, I am walking around the house without my cane and without pain. Dr. Manual has a great staff. Cathy is his assistant. You'll like her.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr. Jacob B. Manuel's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2004)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Did both of my knee replacements - very thorough and answered all my questions. Very satisfied!"

April 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Manuel gave me a complete knee replacement and I was walking without pain (no painkillers) in 3 weeks. I am amazed at how quickly I have recovered. Dr. Man..."

January 20, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2984677'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014