Ratings for Dr. Hilario David

He doesn't look back in history to make connections and keeps repeating unsuccessful prescriptions. I had to go to another doctor to cure what Davis had done to my bladder.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I was not impressed when I went to see this doctor. During my visit he did not make any eye contact, nor answered satisfactorily any of my questions brushing them off as unimportant or as if there was no solution for it. When I went to follow up on a CT scan for a growth, I was called back and told that everything was normal. I requested a copy of my results. When I read the results, I found out not only that the growth was still there but another growth had developed, something they neglected to tell me. I do not trust this doctor with my life. He looks like he's ready to retire and probably stopped caring, if he ever did. I do not recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Thorough, knowledgeable, professional,experienced, listens well

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

When taken to ER and later admitted to hospital with extreme abdominal pain, Dr. told me I would just have to learn to live with the pain. He told me medical science had not progressed to the point that pain could be diagnosed.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. David is very understanding of my needs as a patient. He makes a person very comfortable to discuss their personal information.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

We have been his patients for 20+ years. He is a good diagnostician. He is familiar with nutrition, vitamin, and natural remedies. He always calls us at home to discuss test results, and is part of a larger practice.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2006

Dr. Hilario David's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1967)

Top Hospitals in Cape Coral, FL