Ratings for Dr. Krishna V. Gumidyala

Explained his findings based on x-rays & MRI in clear terms. Then outlined clearly what he could do for the problem & risks involved. He was very careful not to make any promises regarding outcome. He only said we hope the outcome will be thus & so, but I can't guarantee it. I appreciate that type of honesty in a physician. I am now 3.5 weeks post op with no pain and normal function is about 85% back and steadily proving. Obviously, I am well pleased with this doctor and very grateful for the care he provided.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Saw Dr G 4 workers comp. He didnt look @injury, offer meds, nothing-ordered MRI. MRI shows injury cant b fixed w/surgery dr then changed-acted as if he wished me gone. Still no exam-I sat n room n severe pain dr said he would prescribe antiinflammatory med. Again, n obvious pain he NEVER prescribed any med 4 my pain, knows I have VERYpainful injury. Dr referred me 2 pain dr; I knew I wouldnt c pain dr fast & asked if dr plz prescribe pain med, he said “Thats beyond the realm of my expertise” DIDN’T HE GO 2 MEDICAL SCHOOL? & dr didnt write rx 4 NSAID! Called office 2 tell RN dr didnt write NSAID& plz call pharmacy. Asked time length 2 pain dr &RN said-@ longest 2 days 4 work comp 2 get info. That was 1 week ago-work comp rep is upset: dr didnt prescribe pain med & got no referral from dr! RN said 2day she sent info 2 pain dr &said she told pain dr that appt is emergency. Dr G has no compassion, does no exam, no follow thru, wants nothing 2 do w/patient if he cant do surgery! DONT GO!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Krishna V. Gumidyala's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal