Ratings for Dr. Cheryl L. Goldstein

Sought local treatment for a minor footcare issue. First, they told me to come early as a new patient. So I did. A half an hour early to be exact. I waited, and waited, and waited, until I went an hour beyond my scheduled appointment. I politely told the receptionist that I had other medical appointments to follow. dr Goldstein attempted to treat my simple condition and caused more pain and injury than the problem I sought treatment. she then wrote a prescription that did not exist. Quack! quack !!! Doctor Goldstein claims to be a foot specialist. I think she is either really incompetent beyond reason, or fraudulent in an attempt to recover additional funds from insurance . Her prescribed treatment after 2 1/2 hours of failing at removing a simple ingrown toenail and literally sticking my sore toe with a needle 17 times and failed to numb the needed area, then prescribed chest x rays and ekg for me to undergo formal surgery to remove the ingrown nail at mercy hospital in Pittsburgh. I then sought medical treatment from dr tony smaldino from butler podiatry and he had no problem numbing the area without 17 pricks of a needle, and removed the ingrown toenail in a matter of seconds. Do yourself a favor and save your time, aggravation, money, pain and suffering, and make an appointment with a real doctor that will treat you properly and effectively. Dr tony smaldino. 724-482-4192

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Helped me get ride of my fungus and my heel pain..

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Helped me get rid of my Plantar Faceatos pain.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Cheryl L. Goldstein's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Centene