Ratings for Dr. Natasa Petrac

This Doctor is now located in Hillsboro Oregon at Orenco Station If you ever wanted to know what it feels like to be interrogated by the KGB then this is the doctor for you! She did not read my chart notes to know any of my diagnoses nor did she pay any attention to the fact I was referred to her by a doctor in the same medical group! She question each and every illness acting as if I had made up all my documented illness for the last 20 years. She wanted to change my medications that have worked for me for several years and put me on meds that made me sick in the past. She did not listen she was so busy stero-typing me about my weight and medications, informing me what I should and should not eat she never heard what I was saying. I have never been to such a hateful doctor in my life!! I don't know how she can practice medicine in the USA with the attitude she has. I wish someone would have warned me about the so called doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Thanks for saving my life!!after one visit she found what the problem was i had cancer i feel lucky to have seen her that day!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Reasonable cash prices

flag | Submitted May 31, 2006

Dr. Natasa Petrac's Credentials

• Univ Edvarda Kardelja V Ljubljani, Med Fak, Ljubljana, Slovenia (Grad. 1991)