Ratings for Dr. Jed P. Tepper

Dr. Tepper treats his staff horribly and his patients not much better.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Tepper is the most considerate, compassionate dentist I have ever been to. I was really nervous about my dental work, but after having met him and his staff I was relieved and happy with everything that was done for me. I had let my mouth suffer while I took care of my kids, and they fixed everything for me, and the cost was extremely reasonable. I would recommend him and his office to anyone who doesn't have a whole lot of money and is scared of the dentist.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

I have not received the partial that this dentist with Carolina Dentistry in Florence, SC, said that was made for me. They have my money and I have no product or service. They were more focused on what they wanted than what I wanted or needed. He/JP Tepper, did not have time to make a partial for me, but his argument is that they made them and I had to pay for them. They/he said, that I had to pay for the partials and they would charge my insurance also. In 6 months I would return for an adjustment. I was not comfortable with these people at all. I was made to cry uncontrollably from pain. I felt I was forced into doing something that I did not want done. I have yet to receive a refund or the partial that Mr. Tepper insisted I HAD to receive, even when I told him the same day, that I did not want it. They were leaving for lunch immediately after seeing me, so I don't believe they had time to make a partial. That was at least a month ago. I am considering legal assistance.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013