Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Doll

Dr. Doll and his staff are very personable. Our family has had nothing but good experiences with his work. He is there for you in emergencies and is very thorough. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I went into this particular dentist's office to immediately be slapped in the face with insults about being uninsured. I came in early to wait for 45 minutes to be seen. After rushing through my exam, Dr. Doll proceeded to make extremely rude comments about my method of payment (cash) and practically treated me like I wasn't worth his time. He would suggest a treatment and then say things like, "but you probably can't afford it." Because he knows the status of my bank account right? What really sent me over the edge was the fact that this man had the nerve to ask me, "Did you have money problems growing up? Because you must have seen the cheapest dentist around." I wanted to cry, that was so rude. I would never EVER go back here, this man is insulting, rude and I hope no one ever has to experience what I did. Dr. Doll you should be ashamed of your behavior and re-evaluate the way you treat people, insured or not!

Submitted April 15, 2011