Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Johnston

If you like to wait for a long time just to get a random checkup he is the right doctor to go to! You almost have to wait just an hour just to get checked in to see somebody. Also if you like a doctor that has no communication skills and uses big words and confuses you because you do not know what he is talking about: he is the right doctor for you! In addition their staff charges you $50 for no reason and claims you missed an appointment but they do not call you to verify an appointment this is the right doctor for you! With all the people that work there you would think they can at least call you before you get charged an appointment charge. I guess they did not teach Dr. Johnston and his staff customer service skills in med school. I would tell others in Indiana and Indianapolis there are many doctors out in this great city and state don't bother waisting your time and money here because it is not worth all the time! Thanks a very aggravated previous client!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Johnston is progressive, knowledgeable, and, most importantly, a great listener. He isn't afraid to not know the answer. My only contention with his practice is that it is difficult to get in to see him. But if it's an option, he's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Johnston & his staff helped me thru a very hard time while my husband was dying from cancer...Not only did he treat us both with the utmost respect as a human he always takes time to listen to your concerns & makes sure he is/has done all he could do to help with what ever your illness may be...If not for him I do not know where my life would have ended up. He as well his wife & staff diagnosed me with fibromyalgia when all other doctors kept telling me my pain was all in my head or just due to depression.... This doctor has the best bedside manner I have ever dealt with. I would follow him as well his staff to the ends of the earth to keep him as my family doctor..... He really " Gets" me when I am down & cannot explain what is bothering me, he wil take the time to make things all better. I would recomend him to any one who is in need of a "GOOD" listener as well a great doctor... L/Cope of Indina

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Dr. Craig R. Johnston's Credentials

• Sign Language

• Queens Univ, Fac Of Med, Kingston, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1974)