Ratings for Dr. Grace B. Han

Couldn’t have been better. Everyone in the office was so courteous and kind. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

"Dr. Han is a very caring, gentle dentist who really knows dentistry and takes pride in her work. She has a very calming demeanor, she does not want you to hurt and makes sure you are comfortable at all times. I have recommended her to friends I worked with and one who was scared to death of dentists. They are all very pleased.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Great experience! I had been coming to this office for many years and look forward for many more. The office staff is very welcoming, appointments are easy to make and readily available. The office itself is very clean, has the latest technology, and Dr. Han is very nice, patient, kind doctor who has a very gentle touch.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I went to Dr. Han for a filling. She (accidentally) poked my mouth with her drill, causing a blood clot which led to severe swelling to my face. When I informed her of this she tried to convince me that I "strained or pulled a muscle in my neck" when I "opened my mouth too wide". She then told me she "wasn't sure" if the muscle would ever properly go back into its rightful position. I had to pay out of pocket to go see an oral surgeon....who asked me if she ever attended (and passed) an anatomy class. Ridiculous!

Submitted August 9, 2011