Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Garza

Three years ago I went to Dr. Garza for reconstruction after breast cancer. He was recommended by my surgeon. He seemed great, great office, nice staff. The morning of surgery I was prepped to go in and the nurse hands me the phone, it was him he was sorry but was stuck at another hospital helping another doctor. Not a great start but I went back in for surgery three days later. I began with a size D in one breast and a size C in the other. After surgery I was a size B in one breast and a size C in the other and now my nipples pointed one up and one down (he said he couldn't believe he forgot to fix both nipples). Over the next months I had two more procedures to make my larger breast smaller in his office where he went back in the same area and removed more skin and fat. I gave up after that I had been cut on three times I was ready to have the whole breast cancer over. Today my breast are still uneven but at least I can wear a bra and its not uncomfortable. :(

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Robert F. Garza's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)