Ratings for Dr. Kristen Mccullen

Dr. McCullen is an amazing doctor. She always makes you feel like a friend first and patient second. She is extremely knowledgeable about what she does and always has your best interest in mind. I would recommend her to anyone! She is great!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I love Dr. McCullen! She is fun but at the same time professional. It's like talking to a friend when talking to her. I'd recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Wow, this Dr had the worst bedside manner I ever seen. She was too busy putting me down about having a son at a young age that she did not eve do a exam. When I waled u I caught her talking about the fact I was young when had my first son. She made me so uncomfortable that as a RN i called a DR I worked with that day to switch OB/GYN that when I told him he wa utterly appauled. This DR is one of the reason people in the medical field ge a bad ame

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

I went to Dr. McCullen for my first ever pelvic exam and pap smear in Feb 2012. She's so friendly and funny too. My exam was quick and painless and she made me feel very comfortable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Kristen Mccullen's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mount Laurel, NJ