Ratings for Dr. Michael Gombatz

Just in the experience with mr. Bats on the phone very rude very cold similar to one of the other comments that's left about him maybe a very nice guy to meet him face-to-face but just in my experience with speaking with him on the phone it's no wonder that his average rating is below to or right at two out of five and did not want to work with my schedule or anything claimed that it was going to take six weeks or better to produce a psychological evaluation and it doesn't did not want to comply I'm glad that I recorded my in his conversation that way he can to try to go and say that I said something that I didn't but very unprofessional extremely unprofessional just by listening to him and by his visual appearance from his pictures believed to be an individual it probably has a substance abuse or substance issue more than likely it appears to be some sort of antidepressant or benzo my recommendation definitely find another doctor my number is 304-614-0932 my name is Larry any other information or credibilities or information to show that the stalker is biased or prejudiced in any way towards the male or female patients would be greatly appreciated even a text or a phone call I will not tolerate that type of activity around anything that pertains to my children and I hope that the other patients that have seen him would understand and respect that thank you very much

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Horrible! Very unprofessional and cold. Find a better doctor!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

This doctor is a great doctor I will recommend any body to him

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

He was assigned through the courts and his final report is sloppy. There are a lot of confused facts and names of people involved- for both parties involved. He didn't bother to review my ex's psychiatric records and he was condescending and disbelieving of me. The expense was not worth it and I found his bedside manner to be poor. I don't understand why the courts would continue to use someone who is so clearly biased and lacking in detail.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

He is one of the most experienced and nice doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Very unprofessional. I would not recommend the services of this man.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

DO NOT USE THIS Doctor IF you are a woman! My EX was able to lie to him about me and THIS DOCTOR BELIEVED HIM!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Very abrasive, cold and unprofessional. Stay away. Take the time to look for a good doctor!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Totally ignored my wife and was rude to her. Not very understanding, patient or compassionate. One visit was enough to know it wasn't worth the time or money.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Terrible. He does not appear to have any real interest in the practices and process required to truly understand and address issues. Not pleased at all with his services.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013