Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey W. Colyer

I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Coyler for a deviated septum and to remove the bump on my nose. He actually made the bump bigger by doing a cartilage graft and my nose is still crooked after the swelling went down. His nurse removed my packing because he wasn't there I bled badly and still do 11 years later. I'm more self conscious now than ever.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr. Coyler should stop his plastic surgery career and go into another business. I had a mini face lift with Dr. Coyler and I can say immediately after the swelling subsided after a month I looked as if I never had any procedure done on my face. I also noticed that he took pictures immediately after the first week so of course it going to look good because my face was swollen. If I were you stay away from Dr. Colyer because he is what I call a butcher. His staff caters to him and put on a good front. This doctor should be put out of business and can you imaging that he is the Lieutenant Governor of Kansas. That should tell you something. Run front him. Not worth the money you will spend to correct his mess.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I wanted to write about my experience with Dr Coyler. I had a Tummu tuck on 3/21/13 Dr .Coyler did amazing job Im very pleased. Dr Coyler made sure I had everything I need fort a successful Recovery everyone in is office was great and very supportive. I would highly recommend them

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

I went to Dr. Culyer for my first visit in 2008 where I went from an A Cup size to a C Cup size or 320cc's and I would have went smaller, but he told me that most women regret going smaller he usually had women say they, "wish they would have went bigger." After a year of having my new boobs the middle popped and I went from having 2 boobs to one. I went back in and he told me that he would fix it, but that I would have to pay an additional $2,000. So instead of paying just the $5,000 I had to pay an additional $2,000 because he wouldnt fix them for free. After my second surgery my boobs are now uneven and the nipple placement is is very off. When I went in for my follow up he said that my nipples were never even from my last one so there was nothing he could do and sent me on my way. If I could go back in time I wish I would have went to a completely different Dr. and done some research. He is an awful plastic surgeon and should have his lisence taken away from practicing.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I received a chemical peel and it was a horrible experience. I wasn't treated by Dr. Colyer but by his nurse, who I believe has no clue as to what she is doing. I have had many chemical peels in the past but have never had a bad reaction like I did, I believe due to their incompetence. They also don't keep accurate scheduling and overall the office is disorganized. I caution anyone getting any procedue done at this location to think twice.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Excellent doctor. Had a couple of facial procedures performed and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. He is very personable - I felt completely at ease. Will definately go back to him in the future. Great staff as well!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2004

Dr. Jeffrey W. Colyer's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)