Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Oddo

Worst Dr. I've ever seen. Rude, doesn't listen and while I was actually at an office within a hospital to see him at St. Marys in Livonia, he refused to send me for an MRI and insisted that I drive from Livonia all the way to Madison Heights! There are MRI machines RIGHT THERE in the place I was at! There was no way for me to get all the way to Madison Heights and his office refused to schedule me for an MRI right in the same hospital I was in. I also have never met a more rude or arrogant Dr. in my life. He didn't even bother to look at me or examine my neck at all. When I requested to see a different Dr at that office, I was told that I could not and that I would have to talk to the office manager. WHY? Do not go to this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Oddo for years, great Doc.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

horrible office staff and the doctor really didn't take care of his needs or seem to care i nthat matter. It took forever to get him in

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Anthony J. Oddo's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2006)

HIP