Ratings for Dr. Janmeet S. Sahota

Dr. Sahota's staff are very caring, easy to communicate with, they are always very upbeat and friendly. The staff is very helpful always willing to go that extra. For the most part the wait time is not bad, but understandable when you have a great doctor and has lots of patients. Dr. Sahota is very knowledgeable, has a great office exam & bedside manner. My husband had spinal fusion surgery done and is doing well. Whenever someone asks if we know a good back doctor, we say "Dr. Sahota is the best, don't waste your time going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

My neck surgery went very well and I am very happy with the result. Best I've felt in years!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

He performed surgery on my neck and I have had excellent relief from my pain. I feel like a new man thanks to Dr. Sahota and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr Sahota has done a wonderful job of repairing my cervical spine after many years(30) of severe pain associated with disk degeneration. I woke up to reduced pain in both arms and hands and have been able to go home in a few short days(2). Post-surgical pain has been less than pre-surgical was for the last 2 months. I would recommend him to anyone who is contemplating spinal surgery. He tells it like it is so that you know exactly where you stand with regard to your procedure.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

He is always running late but really cares and does a good job. He did surgery on my wife and she is doing better than she has in years. She had 3 prior surgeries elsewhere and never really did well. The surgery that sahota did took away her nerve pain immediately. we should have come to him in the first place. bring a book to the office. you will wait but he is worth it. Don't let him talk you out of surgery, he really does it as a last resort and leaves it up to you but I think my wife put it off too long, she should have had him do it sooner.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

He did an excellent job on my back surgery. I am now 7 months out and pain free!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

While Dr. Hazel is one of the leaders in spine surgery nationwide. He is very polite, but too ambiguous. He has trouble answering questions directly. His nursing staff are insensitive to the needs and feelings of their patients, and are quick to judge wrongly as to the patients' intentions or gratitudes.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

i hurt my neck in an accident at work and he was able to fix it with surgery when shots did not help

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Janmeet S. Sahota's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2002)

AARP