Ratings for Dr. Brett Gluck

I just began Invisalign treatment at the Alpharetta location. I simply cannot adequately describe the level of professionalism that I encountered. Each member of Dr Gluck's team loves their job and it is reflected through out the patient experience. I appreciate Dr Gluck's expertise as well as his kind bedside manner. Thank you, Dr Gluck and to your team as we begin this treatment together to improve my smile!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr Gluck is so knowledgeable and gentle. Fantastic listener. Both my children had braces with him and now I've got them! His staff is so friendly and attentive. Extremely professional environment.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

had a bad experience with GLUCK ortho- we moved out of state, needed my 2 girls records, they would not give them. New ortho called them, Gluck wanted $150 per kid to give the records. I called and offered to come by and get the records (I have spent several thousand with this group and referred many friends) they told me that no orthodontist needs to know what happened in the past, they would start fresh with the kids. Are you kidding me????

Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Gluck's office is not only beautiful, it is staffed with extremely competent and friendly staff! In addition, Dr. Gluck is very nice, gentle and just a great Orthodontist. I am very impressed with how my son's teeth are handled! What more could you want.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

My child had braces with Dr. Gluck and had great results. I felt as though the staff would often go a above and beyond for us, so I would definatly recomend Dr. Gluck

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011