Ratings for Dr. Shane M. Wade

Dr. Wade has helped me with neck and shoulder pain from an old injury. He's helped me postpone surgery for almost 10 years now so I'm very thankful for his help.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I usually do not comment on these sites, but after reading a negative comment from last week I felt compelled to respond. I have been a patient of Dr.Wade's for a few years. I had sciatica pain, and thanks to Dr. Wade , I am pain free! His office staff is amazing, too. They make you feel so at ease. I cannot believe anyone would make a negative comment based on heresay.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Doctor Wade, I came here looking for reviews about your practice because I was considering your services for my back pain, but I now changed my mind after seeing how you did not handle the earlier comment with grace.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

For the record I am the former employee he speaks of, Dr. Alexis Ranallo and I did not write the previous post. I think Dr. Wade is a good Doctor and I am not unhappy with my situation nor would I write that about him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

This person who made the comment on myself is a former employee whom is bitter about her situation. I would appreciate you to disregard her comment. Thank you and have a good day!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Wade just moves patients from one machine to another without spending any time with them. His staff does a lot of his work for him when it comes to getting patients on and off machines. He doesn't talk to you about how you are before his staff starts your treatment. Also, check you EOB after your visit because I will billed for a service I did not receive.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Shane M. Wade's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2006)