Ratings for Dr. Jorge Perez

Dr. Perez was recommended to me after a fall at work directly to my chest area. After chest X-rays and an ultrasound, I was told my implants were intact; however, since the implants were 30 years old I elected to have them replaced. Dr. Perez was recommended to me and after meeting him and his staff, I knew I was in the right hands. No need to look further. So glad I chose Dr. Perez as my surgery was not as simple as he originally thought it would be as my left implant was totally shattered and not easily removed. I am thankful for Dr. Perez's expertise and competency in my case. His staff is amazing and made me feel so comfortable immediately. You can see the dedication and connection he has with his staff. He took all the time I needed to fully explain the process and answer my many questions. I would highly recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr Perez has an amazing Esthetic Eye, a wonderful bedside manner, is so very patient...I would recommend him to all!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016