Ratings for Dr. Lee Carter

Dr. Carter is very caring about his patients and goes above and beyond to help them. The staff can be very pleasant and helpful at times and then quick tongued and put you on hold at others.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Great doctor. Best around. Worth traveling an hour to see. Takes time with you. Makes sure you understand. He cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

dr carter is the best doctor i have ever seen he is so helpfull and through he goes above and beyond what he has to do to help people

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

My Mom was looking for a new Dr and Dr. Lee Carter came highly recommended. He may be a good Dr, but we NEVER found out! We called to make an appt and the staff was rude. I was asked a lot questions, which was fine, and then told that Dr. Carter would look over the info I gave as well as what they found out on their own and approve or not and they would let me know. After a week I called to inquire and was told, after being hung up on once, that my Mom's info was still on his desk. I asked what did he need to approve her? I was told he would look over her Rx history. I said that she takes numerous Rx like many seniors, but I assure you she's not a drug seeker! It's been 2 months and they didn't have the decency to call and say he would or wouldn't see her. BTW, she does NOT take any pain meds or anti-anxiety meds like the he was looking for in her history. We've since found a very helpful Dr in Prattville!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

dr carter is the best,very friendly and is very good at explaining things to u if your not to sure.....love love love me some dr carter:)

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Carter is one of the most gown to earth, comprehensive and compassionate doctors I have ever seen. I drive almost an hour and 1/2 to see him. Autaugaville is very lucky to have him in their community.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

All I can say is that this is the best doctor in the area! He is very personable and spends as much time as you need!! As long as he is in the area he will be my family doctor!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Very personable, thorough. Overall a very good experience

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Excellent doctor, I live in Millbrook and I choose to drive 30 plus minutes to Autaguaville just to see him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Very friendly and made me feel like a person instead of just another patient.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Lee Carter's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Carter is very caring about his patients and goes above and beyond to help them. The staff can be very pleasant and helpful at times and then quick tongued..."

October 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2983643'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.0

February 6, 2014