Ratings for Dr. David J. Akkara

Always a pleasure to visit Dr. Akkara's office. Everyone is friendly and professional. Dental hygienist Gleisy is great, always does a great job with cleaning. Highly recommend this office. The whole staff is awesome.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I have been going to Dr Akkara since he took over practice from Dr Hodges. Every visit has been pleasant and professional. I have also had the same Hygienist for nine (9) years. Gleisy is a great Hygienist and a special friend. Thanks again to Dr A and his staff. Wayne

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I always feel welcome and expected when I come in. It is nice that the doctor, hygienists, and assistants remember a familiar face and acknowledge you even if you haven't been in months. If there is ever a complication, the doctor is always on standby and is willing to take personal responsibility of the situation. I would Recommend Dr. David Akkara to anyone in the Winter Park Area / Orlando Area.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Always a pleasant experience when visiting Dr. Akkara's office. I'll definitely be back.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I have been going to this dental office for many years. Dr. Akkara having taken over Dr. Hodges' practice has continued the excellent dental services provided there. He and his staff are always pleasant, polite and professional.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I went in for a normal cleaning and the office seemed busy. I got the feeling I was being rushed out the door. WIll not go back to akkara

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I used to HATE going to the dentist. I've had root canals, implants, fillings, and crowns. That being said, since I started going to Hillcrest Dental with Dr. Akarra 4 years ago, I actually ENJOY going to the dentist now. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, and the atmosphere is very comforting.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Wonderful doctor that came to my aid when I had a tooth infection that needed immediate attention. He's a professional knows what to do and can do it fast.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Akkara for the past two years. Always treated well, always on schedule, and always left feeling that my teeth are cleaner and my smile is brighter. I've recommended family and friends and everyone has thanked me.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

unfriendly. Seems to be only interested in my money and getting more patients rather than taking care of the ones he already has under his care.

Submitted January 20, 2011