Ratings for Dr. Frank M. Safran

the worst doctor I have ever come across. Dr. Frank Safran and his wife Diane are crooks they will lie and cheat you out of your lively hood. They also overcharged higher rates based on the color of your skin. Diane Safran will make you feel as if you are nothing in this world! I agree with other reviewers "If it quaks like a duck it is a DUCK"!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

My daughter and I met with him once. He was very nice but tried to push me into paying him that day and coming for further treatment to assess her despite my filling out a lot of paperwork and talking to him for over an hour. So I am not sure that this was someone I would work with. If anyone has any suggestions on a good local child developmental person would you please contact me at amywarmer@yahoo.com. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Avoid at all costs, go somewhere else, this one is not sufficient.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

he did a exceptional job with my son who has adhd

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

excellent, caring and very bright. Dr. Safran is a great listener and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

This doctor did not help our child at all. I felt he was more interested in taking our money than helping us. His secretary was rude too. My child did not care for him either so we listened to our chld and found another practioner in the area. There are several good ones that are really tapped into the LD community.

Submitted September 23, 2011